Wednesday, March 5, 2014

My Story

On June 4, 2012 I gave birth to my fourth child. As soon as I got the O.K from my midwife, I got myself to the gym!!! William (my baby) would wake up for his 4am feeding, I would get him all squared away, and then I would get up and go to the gym. I worked my butt of for months, I was even trying really hard to eat well. Why was I not seeing any results? I was so discouraged and frustrated! I remember being on facebook one day and saw a picture of one of my friends. She looked great! So I messaged her and asked her what she was doing.

She told me that was doing Beachbody and Shakeology. I knew about Beachbody, the first program I had ever done was Slim in 6 back in 2005 and went from a size 10 to a size 4. But I didn't know about Shakeology. She told me about this fitness challenge group she was hosting online and invited me to join. Well all I had was Slim in 6 and P90X. Yeah right! like I was going to try and bust out P90X!!! Well my friend....now beachbody coach told to me to not be intimated by it and to just do it!

Well I did it, and I KILLED it!!! I totally got great results. After working my butt off, I and seeing how it payed off, I wanted to pay it forward. I became a Beachbody coach February 11, 2014 and I have been loving! I get to help others their fitness goals! I know these BB programs and shakeology work, but you HAVE to be committed!!! These challenge groups are so much fun, and the support and motivation you get is so important to helping you achieve those goals!!! So here I am now a Beachbody coach hosting my first challenge group, and I'm loving it! 
 P90X day 1
 P90X day 90
 Insanity day 30

No comments:

Post a Comment