Tuesday, March 4, 2014

WELCOME!!!

Welcome to my fitness blog!!! I am so excited to be starting this journey with you. Actually, I started my journey a year ago. I am an independent Beachbody coach and I am dedicated to helping others achieve their fitness goals :) I host online fitness challenge groups. These groups are designed to support you and motivate you as you commit to your new healthy lifestyle. No, it's not going to be easy, but I promise you it will be worth it!

This blog is going to be uplifting and real! Recipes will be shared, experiences will be shared, and I hope that you will love visiting this blog for health tips and motivation. I'm not a professional, I'm just a girl who's life has changed since finding Beachbody, and I want to help others find that happiness as well :) I'm a stay at home mom to four beautiful, crazy energetic little children. You will get to know them as well. My husband is my number one supporter, and I love him  for that. I love my family, my faith, and fitness!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment