Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Shakeology Cleanse Day 2

I feel really great!!! I feel like I'm getting enough to eat and I feel energized! I've been drinking so much water I'm always on the toilet :) It doesn't flush you out to the point where you can even leave tour house though. I've noticed since doing  this that I eat too much when I'm bored. It's something to do, but today I was sitting on the couch and I felt the urge to get something and ruin my cleanse :) Then I stopped and asked myself, "Am I really hungry, or am I just bored"? All this while I was folding laundry, so yeah....I was bored :) but I never FELT hungry, so I just kept folding laundry.
I'm excited for tomorrow, it's my last day, but I just want to keep eating well. I'll be all ready to start my next program :)
Worked out but not heavily as I am not consuming very many calories

Day 2:
Morning- Shakeology, with water and ice
Snack- 15 almonds and apple
Lunch- Shakeology, with water and ice
snack- 15 almonds and apple
Dinner- Green salad with vegetables, avocado, and lemon juice. No seasonings or dressing. Adding 1/4 avocado and some lemon juice make for a creamy like dressing :)
Snack- Shakeology, with water and ice

No comments:

Post a Comment