Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Shakeology Cleanse Day 1

Today I started  a three day Shakeology cleanse. I'm excited and nervous at the same time :) My food will consist of Shakeology three times a day, mixed in with limited food. I'm keeping it simple and will eat the same food for the next three days.

First thing this morning I weighed myself : 118.8 lbs
Worked out

Day 1:
Morning- Shakeology, with water and ice
Snack- 15 almonds and apple
Lunch- Shakeology, with water and ice
snack- 15 almonds and apple
Dinner- Green salad with vegetables, avocado, and lemon juice. No seasonings or dressing. Adding 1/4 avocado and some lemon juice make for a creamy like dressing :)
Snack- Shakeology, with water and ice

I'm not doing this to lose any weight, I'm doing this to rid my body of all the "Crap" that it's been holding on to. I'm ready to flush it all out so I'm clean and ready for my next Beachbody program TurboFire! I am so excited to do this program, it's going to be so fun!
If you have been wanting to change your lifestyle and workout and lose weight. Look no further, Beachbody is amazing and you can will see results!

No comments:

Post a Comment